Harrysong Gets Hospitalized After Food Poison In Ghana

Harrysong Gets Hospitalized After Food Poison In Ghana

Nigeria Singer, Harrysong who currently in Ghana was hospitalized after eating Ghanaian food.

It was confirmed by the docto  that the singer ate a food poisoned

Reaching his team mate, they had this to say.

“This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body…. couldn’t even see…. he was rushed to the hospital and after all the tests the doctors..confirmed its food poisoning and fever.”

Related posts

One thought on “Harrysong Gets Hospitalized After Food Poison In Ghana

  1. I like the helpful info you supply in your
    articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here regularly.
    I’m slightly sure I will be informed plenty of new stuff right right here!

    Best of luck for the following!

Leave a Comment