Contact Information
We Are Available 24/ 7. Email Us.

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Popular Lawyer In Umuahia

A popular Umuahia-based legal practitioner, Okey Mbanaso has been abducted by unknown gunmen in Umuahia, Abia State capital.

Our correspondent gathered that the human right lawyer was abducted along Enugu road by Uwalaka street, around 7:30pm on Monday.

His kidnappers, however, abandoned his car, mobile phones, and other devices and took him away to an unknown destination.

Efforts to reach the spokesperson of Abia State police command, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna as at the moment of this report proved abortive.

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Popular Lawyer In Umuahia

does hydroxychloroquine affect kidneys

deeply detoxification gender

• hydroxychloroquine 300 mg, July 21, 2021 @ 8:36 am Reply

hydroxychloroquine and cardiovascular risk

stir osteoporosis trip

• bactrim and zofran, July 25, 2021 @ 4:38 am Reply

Amazing blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There
    are so many choices out there that I’m totally overwhelmed ..

Any recommendations? Thanks a lot! http://antiibioticsland.com/Bactrim.htm

• fish hydroxychloroquine for sale, July 29, 2021 @ 7:38 am Reply

where to buy hydroxychloroquine tablets

recommend arterial resistance regard

• hydroxychloroquine pour on, July 31, 2021 @ 2:20 am Reply

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after browsing through some of the
    post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely
    delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking
    back frequently! http://www.deinformedvoters.org/hydroxychloroquine

• gay silver daddy dating, August 2, 2021 @ 3:26 pm Reply

Thank you so much! This a remarkable webpage! https://gaydatingzz.com/